Mystus bimaculatus?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Mr. Magic doesn't fit into his "cave" anymore. So he hides behind the rocks and wood and most often, oddly enough, perches himself up in the back corner of the 55g. He's pointed "upward" which looks very strange and he knows I can see him -- which usually sends him scurrying --- not in this position though. Maybe it's like a Thundershirt for a dog? He's in a ZEN position?

Doesn't he look like he has those glue on googly eyes? lol

Mr Magic 11.22.17.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
still has a bit to go till he reaches my old guy :)

OK so Mr. Magic really needs to either 1) find a new home (FREE) or I have to move this monster to another tank. The newest little tetras I got from The CoOp on Sunday (8) have whittled down to 4 and I know it's him. He's watching movies and eating tiny popcorn fishes and having a hay-day. He's gorgeous and healthy and I'm attached but I don't have a bigger tank --- and the moment -- to put Mr. Magic into.

Anyone want this precious sweet carnivorous angel for their own? Catching him will be a PROJECT for sure. LOL

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
OK so Mr. Magic really needs to either 1) find a new home (FREE) or I have to move this monster to another tank. The newest little tetras I got from The CoOp on Sunday (8) have whittled down to 4 and I know it's him. He's watching movies and eating tiny popcorn fishes and having a hay-day. He's gorgeous and healthy and I'm attached but I don't have a bigger tank --- and the moment -- to put Mr. Magic into.

Anyone want this precious sweet carnivorous angel for their own? Catching him will be a PROJECT for sure. LOL

IDEA: we do Jagermeister shots before we net him.

Renegade Aquatics

I'd love to take on another sun cat. though sadly my current situation wouldn't allow to me have a tank big, otherwise I totally would QQ