Mystus bimaculatus?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I can see him in his new hidey hole - god he's huge. hahahahahaha I wish I saw him more.

In order to see him, I have to feed the tank and then sit VERY STILL and just watch --- from AFAR, mind you --- and I get glimpses. But just that. Glimpses. I have an idea that if I can out here at mid-nite with a flashlight I'd get a full on Mr. Magic Show.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
So far, Romeo has been safe. THREE porkchop rasboras, however, have not been so lucky. There's two left.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Thought: why couldn't Mr. Magic go live with the new Texas Red Cichlid? He could keep things tidy and hide all day like he does now.

Renegade Aquatics

Really? Geez. What the world am I in for? LOLOLOLOLOL

@julzhull - got it from @Tank. @Wenzoui is on his way here to Casa Vicaroo as we speak! *pumped*

You can definitely try it, I've seen people mix scaleless fish and cichlids before, so its not impossible. However I would still take a caution and watch their behavior together in the tank. I simply say it out of my cautious ways of keeping, I like to minimize all general risks, big or small, as much as I can.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
You can definitely try it, I've seen people mix scaleless fish and cichlids before, so its not impossible. However I would still take a caution and watch their behavior together in the tank. I simply say it out of my cautious ways of keeping, I like to minimize all general risks, big or small, as much as I can.

My major fear at this point, would be Mr. Magic trying to eat Tank. He/She is still small - so I am going to wait until he/she gets a big bigger before I move Mr. Magic. I could also move Mr. Magic into the 29G with the Angels, Giant Danios, 1 huge Bristlenose and the African Leaf fish. He can't get any of those guys into that gaping maw of his.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@VickiK I need to see pics of your new fish or I'm not going to believe you have it :D

OK Totally off topic, however, you ask and I deliver! Behold, a hideously bad pic of "Tank" inside his "camp". I've planted it so it will become a lovely jungle cave with time. He already likes it in there.

By the way, he is LOVING the Fluval Bug Bites small fish formula. @Tank

Tank in his hidey hole 5.17.17.jpg