My new t-shirt

Betty

Staff member
I've been wanting this shirt for awhile now and finally went ahead and ordered it. If the "salt creep" was changed to "hard water creep" then it would be perfect! I'm wearing it right now. :D

e1025731-3ed6-4b82-a865-23c2f4c9cd96_zpstphkriqk.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
OK. I've gathered myself together after that post. OMG that was heeeelarious.

The folks over at www.streamkeepers.org have some AMAZING fish shirts in their gift shop. It's located near me. Your mind would be blown, actually. Mine was. I bought one with an Octopus logo on it and said "Got Ink" -- because I have a lot of tattoos. It's the BOMB. There was like, 10 more I would have bought if I were a knucklehead and didn't want to spend money on fish and fish supplies...lol

julzhull

OK. I've gathered myself together after that post. OMG that was heeeelarious.

The folks over at www.streamkeepers.org have some AMAZING fish shirts in their gift shop. It's located near me. Your mind would be blown, actually. Mine was. I bought one with an Octopus logo on it and said "Got Ink" -- because I have a lot of tattoos. It's the BOMB. There was like, 10 more I would have bought if I were a knucklehead and didn't want to spend money on fish and fish supplies...lol
Is that the right link? It talks about Pennsylvania and Maryland. :confused:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Oops. Sorry about that link fail. I'm a member now so I hope to get a discount on future t-shirts. LOL

I've been meaning to tell @Bob about this since he's such a t-shirt freak.....