My new 'little' project - Paraneetroplus heterospilus

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
They were so cute when little, but now -- spectacular color! I would imagine they look even nicer in person.

Makes me want to go over there at 9am and knock on the door and say, "Can we see your fishes?" LOL

Kidding.

<== not a weird fish stalker

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Makes me want to go over there at 9am and knock on the door and say, "Can we see your fishes?" LOL

Kidding.

<== not a weird fish stalker
We are all weird fish stalkers at heart! :thumbsup

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
updated pic

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
OK. Is it possible to be in love with a fish you've NEVER SEEN PHYSICALLY??????

*my heart aches*
He is not a 'monster size' like Porkchop.... only about 8". A very easy to care for size and personality, hint, hint. lol

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
He is not a 'monster size' like Porkchop.... only about 8". A very easy to care for size and personality, hint, hint. lol

*looks around for a place for a tank that would happily accommodate such an amazing creature.....*

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
<== thinks Pork Chop wants you to put me in your will as the "caregiver" should something terrible happen.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
This one is Monty the Monte Cristo cichlid.

Porkchop (aka muffintop) is the avatar pic

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Wait... this isn't Porkchop? There is no "muffin top".

Now that I'm looking at those photos, I'm thinking, I've lost my mind. Clearly that's not PorkChop. Wrong color, wrong muffin, wrong everything.

Still - super pretty.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Oh MY! She is as BIG and beautiful as EVER.

Is it me or are her cheeks a little more chubby than they were last pic??? Remember Augustus Glump from Charlie and Chocolate Factory movie? This is the cheeks I am seeing here.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Man, he’s a slow grower!!!! Or maybe he just looks small next to your massive bichirs and pork chop