my good friend is looking for eastern wa people who do fish

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
hey, my best friend is looking for cichlid / tropical / saltwater keepers in grant county ( or near there). He prefers to talk in person / meet up and check out tanks, but he's so hard up to find like minded people that he has created a facebook page for grant county dealing with fish (buying, selling, trading, and keeping) If you live in e washington please let me know so i can send him so good people to talk fish with......

yes, i did recommend the box, obviously, but since he belongs to so many forums already, he would rather just meet up.

also, on a side note (not worthy of a WTT/WTB ad) hes always in the market for larger cichlids / plecos. i could also pass along this info to him.

anyways, he's located in moses lake and currently has a few tanks (150, 56, 40, and 29) with some of madness's fish via me and a couple of other fish from me. he is also breeding some of the super red neon jewels cichlids (or whatever they are called) finally, he has plans to turn his 56 in a salt tank soon.

so let me know if you are on the other side of the mountains.....

PS he's a big cruiser head (Toyota landcruisers) so if you like those too, you may have a new good friend haha

dmopar74

Re: my good friend is looking for eastern wa people who do f

I'm in Kennewick now, bout an hour from Moses.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Re: my good friend is looking for eastern wa people who do f

Oh sweet! I'll let him know!