~~~My Flowerhorn Again~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

Just a couple pics of my flowerhorn. I have no idea why the pics aren't sharp, i have to look at the settings on the camera again, i think i changed something. Anyway enjoy and tell me what you think of it's progress. Current Diet is cichlid gold, mysis shrimp. Also I think it's cool that only half of it's tale is spotted. Anyway Thanks for looking.

Ashley

He/she is a stunner already and I think the half spotted tail is awesome! I love the blue coloring. How big is this guy?

Wolf-Keeper1

Um.... I would say the size of a half dollar right now. Man I wish I didn't mess with the camera cause the spots are almost neon it's crazy. Thanks for the comment. Apprecaited!!!

sandnuka

Cant believe I missed these pictures... lookin like its gettin bigger.... cant believe how fast flowerhorn grow! And honestly I cant wait to see if full grown. Love that light pink, and his silver tint.

Wolf-Keeper1

bakersk8er163 said:
fat little fish ;) lol

Thanks it just got done eating when I took the picture. Is that fish in your avatar a real fish or is it a photoshoped fish? I'm new to the hobby so don't take any offense I just never seen anything like that before. Thank again for the comment.

sandnuka said:
Cant believe I missed these pictures... lookin like its gettin bigger.... cant believe how fast flowerhorn grow! And honestly I cant wait to see if full grown. Love that light pink, and his silver tint.
thanks for looking. Yeah it's getting really intreasting. I tried making it look at a mirror and the pink gets more pronounced. Aswell as all the other colors. Doesn't try to fight the mirror though it just kind of looks at itself.