My Americans

Dmf

So I have Ike, 15 in Red Devil, He is about 12 yrs old now. He used to be a breeder but he ate Tina, So he was given to me, Supposed to be an F1, but No way of knowing. I just know the guy was really picky about bringing the fish to me, checked out my tank, tested my ranges. So i have had him about a year and half. I have Lola, who is a Red Devil Midas mix. She was given to me because she was hanging out with the boys and the guy didnt want her to get killed so I have had her since she was a baby, about 1 in big. And I have Mr. Kink. he is a F3 Red Isletas. He is about 2 yrs old. he came with Lola. Both Lola and Mr. Kink are in their own 75g tanks and Ike has his own 100g L tank

20160912_141030.jpg 20160912_140920.jpg 20160912_140955.jpg

Last edited:

Madness

Staff member
Welcome, would you like to meet grandpa of your Isletas?
P1190266_zps9dfaf5p7.jpg
[/URL][ /IMG]
P1190266_zps9dfaf5p7.jpg

Reactions: Dmf

Dmf

Wow he is a nice looking fish!!! I cant wait for Mr. Kink to be fully grown. How long is he? Mr. Kink is about 6/7 in from tail to nose.

Dmf

I might have to get a bigger tank. right now he is in a 75g alone. I just dont have the room for a 125g and a 75g for Lola (midevil) I am too scared to put them together. Dont wanna wake up to a dead fish. like i said before they are like my children. they all have their own personalities. But they are all aggressive fish.

Dmf

Yes. Ike my largest is a begger!!! and Lola my midevil is a begger!!! must be a red devil thing ;) Mr. Kink my Red isletas not so much. Hes on a hunger strick right now chasing lola thur the glass. Its funny to watch him dance around. they do backflips at the same time. I wish i could get it on video one time. But i Love em all. they are like my children ;)