My 90 Gallon Planted Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatthebloody

Here's a before and after (about 6 weeks) of my Planted fish tank. Tell me what u think
16gz6lk.jpg

14v2qfa.jpg

Anybody have any more different types they can spare? I wanna put lots of different types in my tank. I can trade u some of mine too

A

Anonymous

You already know I love your tank. But seeing the before and after is freakin sweet. looks so good dude keep it up. :D

whatthebloody

thanks.....and thanks for your info on the plants. I actually use 2 scoops of sugar now and my co2 lasts way longer ;)

aaronfeeney

looks great

man I killed half the plants ya gave me,,, not enough light i guess ,,, only 1 left is the tall one to the left side of your tank.

whatthebloody

i have my lights on 10 hrs a day. and you'll be surprised but i'm only pushin 160 watts. Also got a lot of c02. (2 bottles at the same time)

A

Anonymous

This tank great in person its so well balanced. Anyone who gets the oppertunity to see it should, oh and dude post up a pick of that bubler that was in the firemouth tank. Its hilarious, my son told everyone he knows it totaly made his week.

Clogstonian

verya nice, wish I could shrink myself down to about 3" tall and go for a swim . . . no big cichlids right?! seriously though, great job.

I've posted some java ferns in the free section which aren't getting much interest, photo shows one of each but there are actually serveral . . . PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.