my 29 in wall

A

Anonymous

This was my first real stab at a planted tank. It has cardinals, rummy noses, ottos, ember tetras, 2 assassin snails, and amano shrimp. For plants there is anubias nana petite, java fern (trident), hygrophila difformis, dwarf chain sword, and hygrophila angustifolia, and a red tiger lotus. I run my lights for 12 hours. Diy yeast co2, and a dry fert system, and seachams flourish and excell. Oh here's the pic. Enjoy.

2010-01-23212515.jpg

Sorry for the crapy photo quality its from my phone.

A

Anonymous

Thanks. It was supposed to be the begining of a tank for a solo black calvus but I cycled it with a few guppys and a amazon sword, and I pretty much went nuts from there. That moulding on the tank was like 40 dollars but I think it was worth it.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys. It is one of the "show piece" tanks of the house.

CrashSmAshley

Wow, that's a nice way to add a more "modern" look to the house lol! How do you get into the tank? Is there a trap door somewhere?

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
Wow, that's a nice way to add a more "modern" look to the house lol! How do you get into the tank? Is there a trap door somewhere?
Well I just hit it from the back....... and I haven't actually tried to get in there its only a 29 so I don't think I would fit. I will try when I get home though and tell you how it goes. :scratch:

A

Anonymous

I know I was trying to be funny seems I came off retarded sorry. Well there is a closet on the other side so I opent the closet and then I have about 2/3 of the tank that I am able to do all my upkeep.

CrashSmAshley

Oh! I'm sorry haha! That was just a blonde moment on my part :p That's really cool. I'd love to have something like that in my house one day

Kingstature

fish_n_vw said:
I know I was trying to be funny seems I came off retarded sorry. Well there is a closet on the other side so I opent the closet and then I have about 2/3 of the tank that I am able to do all my upkeep.
Does this mean you "Come outta the closet" every time your done cleaning your tank....J/K :lol!:

A

Anonymous

Funny its actually a pantry so I don't go into it. I more just stand outside and do the work there.

A

Anonymous

Nope its pretty good sized space and it vents up into the crawlspace above the house. I haven't noticed anything its been up for about a year now.