Monday is a bummer

Jessikins

After a long recovery from having the daylights beat out of her, and a bout with internal parasites.... Our WC female Festae went to the big river in the sky this morning. I never guessed I'd be so emotional about it, but my heart is super heavy today.  :( 

Madness

Staff member
Sorry to hear that, I lost one of my large males last night. It sucks, and I almost want to stay away from Festae for a while because of it. I have gone from 2 pairs to 1 female and a male with only half of a face. :(

Its really hard to lose such a loved pet.

Jessikins

Thanks guys. I'm for sure glad she isn't suffering anymore.  I unfortunately didn't realize she had parasites until it was to late.

I'm sorry madness, maybe we need to do a Festae Healing Dance.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I'm sorry, I recently lost my new beautiful GBR. I was upset too. I still get upset that my move ended up being too much stress for my old peacock cichlid. :(

On a side note, your dog is FREAKING CUTE!! Is it a french bulldog???

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I want one. We have a dane and a boxer right now. I can't decide between a french bulldog, another boxer, or a greater swiss mountain dog for our next. Is he comical and a goof like they describe them?

Jessikins

He's super funny. He has more personality than most dogs I've had or been around. Really smart too, but likes to play the bulldog stubborn card from time to time.

Jessikins

He's been giving me snuggs all morning  :heart: . It's helping. I'm just really sad I couldn't get her well. I know it happens but it's still a huge bummer. Now I have to figure out what to do with her male aka Mr. Meanface.

Jessikins

He is definitely going to be a single, solo wet pet. He killed a Dovii and a Red Devil already. They were both males and at least an inch bigger than him at the time. He's mean. Lol