WTB Mini tanks

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
I have two of those self-contained acrylic tanks that are ~10 gallons each; they have attached tops with integral lights that may or may not work. I can dig them out and take pics if you are interested. Free for the taking.

John58Ford

I have a 3 gallon cylinder, cheap acrylic/plastic type. What's your location? Not sure it's worth more than the drive.

John58Ford

Ok, probably not worth the drive as I'm in Belfair. This is my snail breeding tank and I'm down sizing (by number of tanks, but not gallons lol). If you happen to come out this way to fish, hike, etc, send me a message and you can just grab it. The tank is free to you, with the light and sponge in it. I will be keeping the little heater though as I use that size heater in my hospital tanks. No rush, it's a spring/summer project I'm working on and it really isn't in the way anyhow.

Attachments

• PXL_20230423_223829467.jpg
    PXL_20230423_223829467.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 6

ziggyzoo

I have two of those self-contained acrylic tanks that are ~10 gallons each; they have attached tops with integral lights that may or may not work. I can dig them out and take pics if you are interested. Free for the taking.
Where are you located?
Ok, probably not worth the drive as I'm in Belfair. This is my snail breeding tank and I'm down sizing (by number of tanks, but not gallons lol). If you happen to come out this way to fish, hike, etc, send me a message and you can just grab it. The tank is free to you, with the light and sponge in it. I will be keeping the little heater though as I use that size heater in my hospital tanks. No rush, it's a spring/summer project I'm working on and it really isn't in the way anyhow.
Awesome, thanks