A

Anonymous

Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 5

Mikey

We have a lot of members that have been going there. I'm going to try to get them to be sponsors so they can let us know when they get new fish in (and we get first dibs :D )

A

Anonymous

Another great experience at Midway today. I picked up 30 Nerite snailzorz. I walked in and was like, "I want all your Nerite's." lol.

rattle1972

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5

now i used to have a big problem with this place. everytime i would go i would be completely ignored...now that seems to have changed. great little store. just wish they had more central and south americans.

Will I am

Overall Experience 2
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 2
Variety 3
Service 2

I've given this place so many chances. I just can't bring myself to buy fish here. Doesn't seem like anyone takes care of the tanks. Went there a couple of weeks ago and saw atleast 3 tanks with ich, 1 fish swimming sideways completely while 2 other fish in the same tank were trying to eat it. I always see dead fish in their tanks as well. Custmer service is crazy, good thing I research things before I go places. I get the "well it should" from a guy trying to help me... Sweet! Anyways, it is a nice shop, I just think they need to take care of their tanks a little better and have the young people that work there read on things they don't know about. If they don't know, they should say "you know what, I'm not to sure but let me go ask .... In the back, he/she will know, give me one second" not "well it should"

momsfishn

I was in there with my son and his wife last Saturday, and I have to say that I was extremely disappointed it what I saw. The tanks were not very clean and there was a lot of dead fish in them. They had some Shellies, they looked pretty good. I was excited about that because I hope to get some when I get back home in the fall. Anyway, just my opinion. This was my second trip there, it wasnt as bad the first time. Maybe it will be better the next time I go and hope to buy something. Buy the way, my son has Multies that he got in Idaho. The shop owner said he got them up here in the Seattle area. Hmmm! :roll:

Racersk

I am seeing some bad press on this store. So far I have been very happy with the guys here, they actively get rare fish in...Yes they do get busy, so if you are shopping at one o'clock on a Saturday, your probably not gonna get great service! I stopped by on Monday and picked up a super cool Bichir, and they called one of their suppliers on the spot looking for a different species for me. That's customer service!

If I have questions about fish, I go here! The younger guys have fish keeping passion that many stores can't afford. I will routinely step in if a Pet'smart or co' employee sells a common Pleco to the owner of a 10 gallon tank, but at Midway, this simply won't happen!

Much props!

GoodnNuff

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 1-5 depending on the visit*
Variety 4
Service 5

Great service, knowledgable staff, but man the last two times I've been in there are far too many *dead fish in the tanks to make me feel comfortable buying fish.
And no, it wasn't busy.

Will I am

Stop by today. Had great service and a couple of the guys helped me out for quite some time. Tanks looked a hell of a lot better! No diseases or dead fish!

Good JOB!

dandelion

I discovered this store by driving past it. I had to make two u-turns to even get into their parking lot!
I went in search of a particular substrate, and found it! BUT, I needed like 100lbs, they only had about 25lbs and the store owner would not come off where he gets it from. Thanks to a poster on this board, I now know. ;)
The fish looked good, and the employees very helpful and talkative. Considering they are quite a drive from where I live, I probably won't be patronizing the store unless I'm in the neighborhood. If you live nearby, I would suggest Midway.

Overall Experience 4
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 4