Martin Henry's in Lakewood, Closed

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Late lunch at Tres Amigos on Saturday, April 16 and noticed the pet store is now closed…
EE863319-DB00-404C-8553-225D01DE130A.jpeg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Weird as I just got a text from them last week saying they “missed me” I figured it was a robo text trying to drum up business.

I hope they moved locations and didn’t just close up for good

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Weird as I just got a text from them last week saying they “missed me” I figured it was a robo text trying to drum up business.

I hope they moved locations and didn’t just close up for good
Looking at their website it appears as if all is still going... however if you look at their Facebook site and go back into March a bit, you find that it seems as if doors are closed for good. It had potential but really needed more tanks to succeed from an aquarium pet store point of view. The needed to ditch the mismatched tanks with HOB filters and put in rows of matching tanks with a central air pump set up with sponge filters on everything. make it all simple and uniform, easy to maintain and service.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Stopped next door for Mexican food and...Notice was posted on the store door. Getting the impression they gave no notice to the landlord about them leaving.
IMG_20220528_152816262.jpg