MALE RTM

Madness

Staff member
Well I sold and traded 75 of my little ones today. Which allowed me to pick up, what I think and hope, is a male RTM. He is a nice looking fish, with some long flowing fins. All of my females are quite interested in the new guy. One disappointment is that he is a bit smaller than my largest female. Which I think is the nicest looking female. Well here he is.

P1070060.jpg

P1070051.jpg

P1070044.jpg

P1070043.jpg

P1070042.jpg

These are of my female:
P1070046.jpg

005.jpg

050-1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Very nice "fingers crossed"!!!! I would guess male because of fins, but everyone knows this isent the best way to sex cichlids... really nice looking fish madness... what did ya get rid of?

fishman09

male for sure i have no doubt about it the coloration and the face spotting scream male to me and very nice at that. now use that magic water and get him to breed so i can buy fry from you :D

Madness

Staff member
he has already dropped his tube. But know females are getting cozy yet. He better choose the redist one, or else I will do it for him. :D :twisted:

Madness

Staff member
HALP said:
100% male. That the one from renton?
Yes sir. He is a looker. Still a bit smaller than my females. He'll figure it out though. :D

Thanks for letting me know about him. Nolan knew that I was looking for one and didn't even bother letting me know.

Thanks again. :D

Madness

Staff member
HALP said:
Anytime bro, just let me know if you see any breidohri or coatzacoalcos
Will do, but I will be honest with you, I have been looking for some of the Coatzacoalcos for a while. :D So if I find them lets hope there is more than 1 or 2. :D