Madness's Fishroom

Madness

Staff member
JK47 said:
Wow very nice! I like how the aurgument stands that if you can't prove where you collected the fish, it has to be a midevil. Show me a A. citrinellus with lips like that ^ lol... I love it. Not sure if you've seen the massive poly they have at the wet spot or not but I saw it this morning and looked to be over 10". I didn't know you were into poly's so hadn' mentioned it.
Thanks JK. And I do apologize. :D I know I read all of that debate and discussion. All I know is that I have raised Devils forever, and there are some distinctive traits the Devils posses. Plus youd like to think if you order an F0 devil (or something else
238276.gif
)from a reputable vendor, you would think thats what you are getting.

Ya, I do like the Poly's. Aquarium paradise has a couple of 18 inchers. Dont recall that the Wet Spot had one when I was there last. And hopefully if things turn up for me in the next few weeks, I will be picking up a couple from a friend.

Madness

Staff member
Ya, it was almost 15" when I bought him and now he is 17". Video he was 13" in January. I hope the guy responds. The guy I bought them from said that he recently transferred them from his 150 to the 300 they were in when I bought the whole package.

fishman09

i believe the guy that owned these sold them but not for sure but i swear i read that somewhere. his name on mfk is caribemob

Madness

Staff member
Hmmmm. We will see. :)

What are you still doing up on here anyway? I have an excuse my boys are playing fugitive with about 30 people. They all start at one location, and the runners take off on foot and the chasers try to catch them and find them in their cars. They have to go from WinCo to Walmart, which is about 9 miles. Then I have to pick them up. They should be done by midnight. :sleep:

Freakin kids. :bounce:

fishman09

i still like to consider myself a kid but its hard for me to get to sleep too early cause i usually work till six or seven then i have about 400 mgs of caffeine and hit the gym and it makes me wired till about 1 :shock:

Madness

Staff member
I remember those days. Thats why I forced myself to get up early and work out before work. All of my crew would always ask why the hell I was so awake and wired so early in the a.m.. LOL

fishman09

yeah one of these days im gonna get some initiative and read my personal trainers textbook and get certified so i can workout at work instead of before or after. also the extra cash will for sure help expanding the collection :D

sonnys503

madness said:
JK47 said:
Ya, I do like the Poly's. Aquarium paradise has a couple of 18 inchers. Dont recall that the Wet Spot had one when I was there last. And hopefully if things turn up for me in the next few weeks, I will be picking up a couple from a friend.
Wet spots got tons of Polys, bt the big fella's a ornate ($150) and they have some enlicheri ($60) from what I could tell last when I was there.

Great sets ups and fishes. my umbee female is lonely, I need to make a visit to see your fish room.
watched your video several times last week. impressive!
and here I thought I was overwhelmed with 4 tanks.