Macs Discus reviews?

discus_2013

Any one received discus from macs discus? I want to start a discus tank again, but also dont need show quality, all my local fish store discus always look sickly, I just want to pick up like 12 or so healthy little guys to start out again and kinda wanted to stay under about 400$. Reviews or insight would be appreciated.

clownie

I haven't used Mac's in 20 years (where does the time go!) back then he was my go to. I used to drive up to his hatchery to pick the fish out myself. I have heard he doing little breeding now and importing from Asia but I cannot verify this.

flo77

I haven't used Mac's in 20 years (where does the time go!) back then he was my go to. I used to drive up to his hatchery to pick the fish out myself. I have heard he doing little breeding now and importing from Asia but I cannot verify this.
I've contacted him requesting to pick-up the fish to have the oportunity to choose the fish and possibly work out a deal with shipping.He firmly denied my request. He has free shipping but the price of the fish are high enough to offset the shipping cost. I am not interested in buying fish from him.

Last edited: