Love is in the air

Betty

Staff member
Madness said:
lloyd378 said:
I know that's why I was wondering how they were big alrwadu

You taking foreign language classes? lol When I say big, they are as big as this letter I lol Maybe a bit larger. ;)
:lol:

They are a cute couple. Congrats on the babies.

killenit88

This is my snow white blocked female midas n MADNESS equadorian red terror male tryjng tk breed its not working out fir them.to well but they try [emoji13]
47fb0c188a8fa5057374b49827cd1fa4.jpg

Madness

Staff member
Thanks Nate.

killenit88 said:
This is my snow white blocked female midas n MADNESS equadorian red terror male tryjng tk breed its not working out fir them.to well but they try [emoji13]

You got that Festae from me? I didnt have Ecuadorian Festae, mine were all Peruvian, and that fish in your picture is a hot little female. :)

killenit88 said:
Madness love your midas'z bro awsome pattern n colors bro! GREAT JOB!!!!

Thank You. :)

killenit88

Lol ya we met at the little amazon fish store down by oaktree theater.. U remenber the gramode I tradedbu for the terrors well I didnt know thought u said they were ERT but coukd totally be wrong u say Peruvian? It was last summer time we did the trade a good while ago. ;-) and thanks shes a tuff one ehe is about 8"...

Madness

Staff member
oh yes I do remember, how have you been? she is looking very sweet and yes they are Peruvian. that grammode is with Lloyd now only because I ran out of room for it but it is still doing great.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Yes he has an entire corner of my 150 all to himself ( no one else wants to go near him haha)

killenit88

Does he really?!!! Nice ya he bosses any n everyone that will stay in the ring.with him I sure made him yuff u know as a Lil fillit of ooh 1inch in size he got his shit.pushed in everyday tell he finally found out hes really good and into. Killing n stalki.g the 50 different siz n type of Africans In the 140g.. >:) glad to hear hes living n bossn lol... N thanks she took alot of time n trial n mistake.to take a imbreed n ourbreed into what I wanted.. Im selling there tank mate in my post fs tonight n have some serious interestes towards abit more toothier predators? :) thanks for the terror madness! Hes priceless at the moment:-?

Madness

Staff member
I still have the male he has a new barred female. My wild xanthic male killed the little female when she got over the divider.