10316 Aurora Ave N - (206)528 - 1646

Overall Experience 4.5
Service 5
Cost 3
Variety of Fish 3
Quality of Fish 5

Paul

Love Little Amazon

..but i can never get out of the store for less than $75.00. it is so easy to buy from these nice people.

Lamental Jester

Overall Experience 4
Service 4
Cost 3.5
Variety of Fish 3.5
Quality of Fish 5

The couple that own the store are very friendly. Prices can be a little high, but their overall fish quality is excellent. Also, the only place I've seen up here that have carried lionfish

anthony

I will stop here if I'm in this part of Seattle. One word to describe this store is flowerhorns. I have only bought one fish from this store and I ended up liking that fish a lot. The prices are a little high on the fish for my blood. I didn't check supply prices because petsmart is a couple blocks down, but for the size of the store there is a pretty good variety of fish. It's worth a look if I'm in the area.

overall experience 3
service 3
cost 1
quality of fish 4
variety 3

Livebearer

Experiece 2.5
cost 1.5
Service 1
variety 2
Not a variety type store, too many Flowerhorns, Angles, and Discus. Seems to be inventory "they" like and not in the publics best interest. Not a money maker..

NightFury

Overall Experience 2
Service 2
Cost 1
Variety of Fish 2
Quality of Fish 2

Livebearer hit the nail on the head. Lots of a couple types of fish.

killacam88

overall experience 1!!!
service 1!!!!
cost 0!!!!
quality of fish 6!!
variety 2!!!

Sorry for my words, but i   hate this guy and his store. I still go in there as he has fish marked for good price but because u want the fish he pulls prices out his butt that is ridiculous!!! For example, a 2" flowerhorn just a standard one he had price on tank for 10 bucks or something i had asked him for a red monkey something that was awsome it said 50 for him awsome sold asked him if that was correct he said u want him i said yes no hes 150 i miss price i looked at his face he was scared and stupid he was completely swindling me then  i went for a nice cheap one the lil 2" one i wanted to buy him less then 20 right he then said ooh no hundred dolla i look at him said   i go in to get a fish he does that i never once will buy another damn thing from his store plus he has snakeheads sometimes illegal fish.

=))) sorry been wanting to let that out about the lil guy,, no speak   of english

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
To keep this as clean and simple as possible, please follow these rules:

0= Horrible
3= Moderate
5= Amazing

If you start a new subject on a fish store that is not already posted, the subject line should look like this:

A Place for Pets- Burien

Your post should be like this:

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

You may add up to 5 lines of comment.

PetSmart, Petco, etc. are NOT considered a local fish store...

Killacam88 please abide by these rules!  This is an informative forum that also prides itself on being fun and appropriate.  Hoping for someone to lose their business and the all those fish to a fire will not be allowed on here. You may definitely rate a store and add up to five lines of commentary as long as it is not lude, crude, or vulgar ( language). I will edit it for you tomorrow if you do not have the time to take care of it tonight.    

As a side note, we also have "sticky notes" on each section that discusses the appropriate ways to post.

Madness

Staff member
Overall Experience 1
Service 0
Cost 2
Variety of Fish 3.5
Quality of Fish 5

The store is a cute little store. I was there for 15 minutes and never saw an owner or employee or a customer. The door was unlocked so I am sure they were open. lol

The tanks and fish looked amazing, very clean and healthy. Lots of Discus and FH. Prices were on the steep side. A blue Phantom pleco at 5" he was asking $89.99.  :affraid: 

Drd62

I used to live in N. Seattle and went into the store on a regular basis. The store burnt down and they had to rebuild from nothing. They take good care of their fish and have very clean and maintained tanks. The supplies and fish are a little on the high side, but again, they are very healthy.

Overall Experience 3
Service 1
Cost 2
Variety of Fish 3.5
Quality of Fish 5

Stingro

I didn't see one for this store so here it goes.

I used to like this store because it carries some of my favorite kinds of fish like Arowanas and many kinds of cichlids and he would give me a good deal. However, I rarely buy anything from here anymore. The prices has gone ridiculously high. The prices are rarely on the tank and you have to ask for it. It feels like he is always shooting up when I ask. He pricesa 3" Leichardti Arowana at $400 both never sold and says he decided to keep them. Now he has black arowana about 2" and selling for $200....smh. I always check other LFS first for a fish I want before buying here. Last store I'll buy from.

Overall Experience: 3
Cost: 1
Quality of Fish: 3
Variety: 4
Service: 3