Last visit was:

Betty

Staff member
Not a big deal, but I've noticed that the "last visit was:" at the top right of the forum index hasn't changed for a while and it says the last time I was here was back in March, which isn't correct. It's been saying that same date and time for at least a few days now. I can't say exactly when it stopped working because I don't always look at it, but it's been at least 3-4 days, maybe longer. It's usually accurate.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, same for me but a different date. I'll look into it when I get some time.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
It seems that it's a known bug that is such a low prioirty it's never been fixed.

Here is how the bug works. If you have the keep me logged in checked. It's the same session, so if you log out, then log back in it will update. So it's basically showing you the last time you logged in.

KaraWolf

Except I have totally been kicked multiple times since december due to different devices. I assumed it wasnt remembering me. Makes me laugh on the inside. Nor do I actually care :p cool glitch Cory

flamechica

Yeah.... I cleared my cookies yesterday or the day before and got kicked on my main computer... But I do stay logged in on tapatalk on my phone, so maybe that's it.

Betty

Staff member
I never check that box to keep me logged in, but it keeps me logged any way. I logged out and back in and that updated my time. Thanks for looking into it, Cory.