FS Large koi $160

Russ1054

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My Koi is too large for my tank and I need to let him go but don't want to he is 12"-15" and in great health I've had him for about 9yrs. I'm asking $160.

Russ1054

I have a 400 gal indoor pond. he would make a great addition to my school . I have two big fat girls his size who would love too meet him
If your looking for a male specifically I haven't confirmed the sex of this one but I can take a look and let you know. The 400gal indoor would be a nice upgrade he's only in a 100gal now.

Russ1054

I'm in East Bremerton here's my number you can text me and we can arrange a time if you want to come get her or look at her. 360-277-8400

she is lovin her new friends so mush they foamed up the water trying to make babys. gonna get some plants or mops in to try and see if we can get a batch.

Russ1054

That's good to hear I'm glad!! If you want we are moving out of state and I've decided to sell both my tanks. If you want any of the fish out of them let me know I'll be posting them online.

Russ1054

I have the three clowns three silver dollars three black skirt tetras. I have a lot of guppies and Terra's two Cory catfish a rainbow shark then I have a small pleco and a large pleco and a black moor and a small koi I bought a few months ago. I also have all those plants in there is you want any of them.