'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Chuck's talk on 'Rare and Usual Dwarf Cichlids' is on Tuesday, November 8th at our regular GSAS meeting and is open to the public at no charge.

In addition, FOR GSAS MEMBERS ONLY Chuck has agreed to do a a second talk on 'Lake Victoria Cichlids'. The talk willl be on Saturday, November 5th. The information regarding the time and location is available to GSAS members in the "secure" area of our website; [url=http://www.GSAS.org[/URL].:bke73z5k]www.GSAS.org.[/url]

I hope you have the opportunity to attend!

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi adal,

The information regarding the time and the map to the location for the 'Lake Victoria Cichlids' talk that Chuck is doing exclusively for GSAS members is located in the password protected portion of the GSAS.org website.

If you are a member and do not have your password you may contact Erik, our webmaster. He will verify that your membership is current and provide you with the access information.

I hope this helps!

Betty

Staff member
I really wish I could make the Lake Victoria talk, but being down south of Tacoma makes that about 150 miles round-trip. I'll be at the Nov. 8 meeting though.

adal

Im not a member and Im sorry I didn't specify. I meant the one open to the public. "Rare and unusual cichlids"

Betty

Staff member
From Roy's other post:

The lecture will be Tuesday, November 8th, 2011 at 7:30PM at Seattle Pacific University; Otto Miller Hall; Room 109; West Nickerson Street and 3rd Avenue West

Doors will open around 7:10PM; the meeting will start at 7:30PM

The lecture will be followed by a short auction

Guests welcome; no entrance fee
Family friendly but no childcare provided
Free parking, accessible building, no furry or feathered pets
Go to GSAS.ORG for more information and directions
The short auction after the presentation is always worth staying for.

larry.beck

adal said:
Im not a member and Im sorry I didn't specify. I meant the one open to the public. "Rare and unusual cichlids"
LMAO I'm so OCD I didn't even see that Roy had posted about both presentations.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

FOR GSAS MEMBERS ONLY Chuck has agreed to do a a second talk on 'Lake Victoria Cichlids'. The talk willl be on Saturday, November 5th. The information regarding the time and location is available to GSAS members in the "secure" area of our website; [url=http://www.GSAS.org[/URL].:5umtjqg5]www.GSAS.org.[/url]

This will be a Pot Luck / 'members only' meeting; bring your favorite dish to share. Please RSVP with Kathy Olson if you plan to attend; I hope you make it!