L019

Dmf

Hi, I got my 1st order in from Jeff Rapps 5 L019 plecos. little larger than an I had hoped for. But they are beautiful. I can't get a shot they are always hiding, I think the loaches are driving them nuts. (they are the black and white loaches) anyway, when i get a shot i will post it, they are simply beautiful. I have no idea how to sell them. shipping will be hard in winter.

Last edited:

Dmf

they just move so fast, when I pick up one rock and find one it swims so fast then I have to look all over again. 5 in a 75g tank they are well hidden!! But those YoYo loaches are driving me nuts!!! I really don't think they are a fish for me ;) too much clowning around :)

Dmf

i think i posted them under wrong topic. :/ cause i posted a video too. Its been a long week, i have shrimp coming i need to get a 20g up and running. or I move the loaches in with the front, but i feel bad for the front cause they are a pain.

20161025_183728 (2).jpg 20161025_183728.jpg 20161025_183745.jpg 20161025_183819.jpg 20161025_183826 (2).jpg

Madness

Staff member
I am not doubting what you have, but it sure looks like the L020. They have been known to get mixed up because of similar markings, it's just that the color of yours looks more like the 020 than the 019. Nice Loricaridae either way.

Reactions: Dmf

Madness

Staff member
I have paper work from jeff rapps.
I understand this, I buy from Jeff several times per year. When he places an order he is shipped a variety of species, these species are named by the shipper and sold by those names. THings do happen and fish are mislabled, it has happened to me many times.

Dmf

I dont know. Mine are supposed to be more cream not dark but some photos show dark. trying to get a email out to jeff now to ask him for photos of both and ask if could be been a confusion.