just an update of my 110

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Looking good!

Where are all these guys going when they grow up? I know this guy with a 210g that madness says is empty. This guy apparently does not have enough "real fish" in there so he names them! :suspect:

Madness

Staff member
210? Did somebody say that they had a 210 that needed residents? Do I have a deal for them. Come on they are going fast. Dropped off 36 fish at Midway fish and going to send a few dozen more towards APFP, and a couple dozen to Sierra. come get the gettins while the gettins are hot. :scratch:

A

Anonymous

I have some plans in the works for perminant residents for them. but that's another topic. Its really active. I'm am happy with it for now.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
madness said:
210? Did somebody say that they had a 210 that needed residents? Do I have a deal for them. Come on they are going fast. Dropped off 36 fish at Midway fish and going to send a few dozen more towards APFP, and a couple dozen to Sierra. come get the gettins while the gettins are hot. :scratch:
Making room for the next batch :cheers:

I am still interested in a black belt... contact you tomorrow, maybe after work can see whats left and pick up fish.