jags spawned

A

Anonymous

Oh, and in my opinion, festea are the best looking SOUTH american cichlid. I think they look better then the dwarfs (apistos and what not) and discus, and peacock bass. My personal favorite south american.

Madness

Staff member
Here is the beast and his beautiful, colorful :) female.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/MqLHX2Qebcc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Madness

Staff member
They dont even look alike. And why do you keep calling them that? Did I miss something?

A

Anonymous

You must have... look at the umbee thread that was started 3000 years ago. it all started there. I said there over sized dempseys that lack the red line in there fin.. its cool, for you... not my kinda fish. Only has one color although I have never seen the black in the female fins.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
vw's exact words were: "Dumb thread.... three words OVERSIZED GREEN DEMPSEY..... I'm sorry it was going to come out adventually....... umbee are not cool, at all!!!!! They are one color, just one... at leas the common dempsey or geen terrors have a second color... maybee one day madness' umbee will change my mind. But as it sits right now umbee are boring."
:laughhard:

Just playing along, madness that all! :tongue:

Madness

Staff member
How come we dont have an emoticon that flips people off. :) Dempseys are lame, GT are stupid, Umbees are bada**, your whimpy fish are lame like cupid. :)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

A

Anonymous

I will agree dempseys are lame... but I strongly disagree about green terrors.. have you ever seen a 12" male, sporting a nice nupital hump, with a bright orange, long, flowing dorsal fin that trails over an inch past its bright orange tail? If you haven't your missing out. One of my favorites, but like your old gramodes, I don't think I will ever get one that compares to my old guy. Truly a stunning fish had him when I was 15. Tried to grow out another really good looking male, but he jumped when he was about 6". Haven't found one as good looking since. Look I just don't think umbee are that cool. Maybee when your guy hits the 18" mark, and I might be impressed, but really its one color. I mean a female convict has more color variaty.

Anthraxx

africans FTW. discussion over. admin please close thread :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

A

Anonymous

Mikey, is not going to close the thread. This is what a forum is all about. And africans are cool, but only the ones from tanganyika. So be a little more specific next time.

Anthraxx

i was just trying to be a jerk. lol thanks for ruining yet another bit of humor.
your like the humor police VW.. Edit! :p