Free ISO 50-55 std tank for sump project

Racersk

I am reorganizing what I have left and would like to replace my current 50G sump with another DIY set up.

Anyone have a 50-55G that needs a reseal they will let go for free? Need a 12x48 footprint is my only requisite. I am currently building a stand to fit a sump with these measurements.

Reseal, don't care- I plan on baffling it and resealing.

Cracked paynes- problem...That is why I want to replace the current setup.

Racersk@gmail.com
425-754-2775
@shawn.kambarn on Facebook

Seattle greater PNW area I can pick up.

FishBeast

FWIW, I've got a 55 with a cracked front pane but rest of panels are ok. You can harvest the other glass if you like... It's yours if you want it.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have three 55 in my garage.... two currently have water and one is empty. I'm not sure which two I actually want to keep, but I'll let you know!

I will say that one of them that's full of water does have a cracked plastic center brace on the top of it, but it doesn't seem to affect it as I'm growing out true green terrors in it as we speak .... this one may be the one I let go. Would you be interested in it?

Racersk

Thanks guys, but nobody hit me up on the contact info. lol

I found a local Craigslister and got my sump on!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thanks guys, but nobody hit me up on the contact info. lol

I found a local Craigslister and got my sump on!
No worries , glad you found a tank!

Just for future info, check out the site more frequently as a majority of members first line of contact is via response to the post.

When you get the sump done, come back and update us so we can see how it came together