Interesting Purchase

Mike16T

It's interesting, but I'm wondering why you all are using feeding dishes?

It's a good tool to use to keep excess food for getting to the substrate. There shrimps foods that breaks down freely such as "snow". If you don't have snails or other live stock other than shrimps, then you will have a dirty substrate over time. It give you the ability to remove uneaten food easily.

17mars

I use a little glass dish I purchased from amazon then put the food in with my hand and suck it back out later with a turkey baster. That looks like less work!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Andddd because Amazon uses our piece of CRAP USPS -- mine is headed back to Amazon. I don't get my mail often - but I think it's often ENOUGH.

Annoyed.

But I will let it return and then buy it again. i think it could be super amazing.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I re-bought it. I'm shipping things to my work from now on. My postal lady is a psychotic crazy person.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I have that in my shrimp tank but i bought mine from jungleaqua.

No kidding?

I thought of a cool idea that you and @Loren have already thought of. Who would have thunk it? *laffs*

I'm pretty excited to use it. Dippin' your appendages in the ol' column tank is problematic. I don't want to give the shrimp soap or suntan lotion or dog slobber -- god knows what ends up on my hands/arms around here.....