Im from Tacoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hey all names Anthony. I've been keeping fish for 15 years I've done it all eccept african cichlids. My biggest fish intrest is new world cichlids although planted aquaria are a close second. I have 430 gallons currently running, 190 gallon das system that houses a rainbow cichlid, green terror, 2 silver dollers, 15 swordtails, 2 sub adult female festea and a sveni pike, a 110 gallon that houses a jag, black belt, freddy, two firemouths, a nic, a sailfin pleco, and an L128 (green phantom). I have a 45 gallon grow out that has a juvie argentea, juvie bocourti, juvie bleekeri, and juvie fenestratus, I have a fowlr tank that has no residents, I have a 29 gallon tank that is built into the corner of a wall that is hevily planted and houses 3 amano shrim 12 cardinal tetras, two rummy nose tetras, 8 ember tetras and about 10 otto. I have a 10 gallon planted tank with a dwarf puffer and a big yellow snail. Nice to see a washington specific forum. And I'm happy to be a part of it.

Mikey

fish_n_vw said:
Hey all names Anthony. I've been keeping fish for 15 years I've done it all eccept african cichlids. My biggest fish intrest is new world cichlids although planted aquaria are a close second. I have 430 gallons currently running, 190 gallon das system that houses a rainbow cichlid, green terror, 2 silver dollers, 15 swordtails, 2 sub adult female festea and a sveni pike, a 110 gallon that houses a jag, black belt, freddy, two firemouths, a nic, a sailfin pleco, and an L128 (green phantom). I have a 45 gallon grow out that has a juvie argentea, juvie bocourti, juvie bleekeri, and juvie fenestratus, I have a fowlr tank that has no residents, I have a 29 gallon tank that is built into the corner of a wall that is hevily planted and houses 3 amano shrim 12 cardinal tetras, two rummy nose tetras, 8 ember tetras and about 10 otto. I have a 10 gallon planted tank with a dwarf puffer and a big yellow snail. Nice to see a washington specific forum. And I'm happy to be a part of it.
We are very happy to have you, Anthony. 430 gallons??! :afro: COOL! Also, your fish list is very cool, too!

A

Anonymous

Oops missed a tank I also have a 20 gallon guppy feeder breeder. So that puts my gallon count at 450. This tank is soo easy I do a water change every month and feed twice a week. I useually pull about 5 or 6 guppys a week and give them to my cichlids as a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.