I would like to thank Dennis from Renton

pbecker

I just wanted to tell Dennis that I appreciated the amount of information and easy of dealing with him today while I was buying some fry from him from craigslist. He is a real strait shooter and a nice guy. In fact he told me about this forum and I jumped at the chance to join the rest of this support group for our beloved addiction. So to the rest of you all I am looking to get to know most of you. I am relatively new to the cichlid family but I am starting it off with a bang.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Sounds great! What did you get?

And of course..... Welcome to the box!

pbecker

Two blue peacock fry and a grab bag of unknown africans. Just got to let them grow and find out what they are. I am excited to see how they turn out.

A

Anonymous

Who's Dennis?

And who are you? :)

Got any pictures any of your tank and neW fish?

Oh yeah ,  :welcome!: 

Betty

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Are these your first African cichlids? Hope you enjoy them!

Denizaari

He bought some fry from me today. There was a couple blue regals, some white labs and some other fry that we're difficult to figure out. I still have about 8 more in the 25g. As soon as they are gone I will put the new batch if fry in there. Then it's time to setup the tumblers again.

Oh BTW Phil, my name is spelled Deniz. It's a little different.

Welcome to fishBOX. This has to be the coolest place to talk, learn and sell anything fish.

A

Anonymous

fishNAbowl said:
Who's Dennis?
He is denizaari. The lucky guy that got my 90gal african cichlid tank with african cichlids. The guy I gave those plants you have already.

A

Anonymous

Denizaari said:
He bought some fry from me today. There was a couple blue regals, some white labs and some other fry that we're difficult to figure out. I still have about 8 more in the 25g. As soon as they are gone I will put the new batch if fry in there. Then it's time to setup the tumblers again.

Oh BTW Phil, my name is spelled Deniz. It's a little different.

Welcome to fishBOX. This has to be the coolest place to talk, learn and sell anything fish.
+1 Deniz for your RAOK!  :spoton: