I know this is a long shot, but... LOST DOG!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
There is a family in South Bend where I live that's dog has been missing over a week. We are heading out in the woods tonight to search some. But I figured with all of us in the pets section on craigslist frequently maybe, just maybe. If he was taken to be flipped someone may see him. Please keep your eyes open on craigslist and other areas for pets sales just in case. There is a reward for his return.

Attachments

• snoop 1.jpg
    snoop 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 76
  • snoop 2.jpg
    snoop 2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 76
  • snoop 3.jpg
    snoop 3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 76

Betty

Staff member
Oh my gosh! That's sad. I hope he turns up somewhere soon and is returned safely.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
My heart hurts for them. :( He is a sniffer and will follow his nose so I am going to go up in the woods with my quad tonight and search some. They live near me. Even if I find him passed on they just want info...

KaraWolf

Have they tried the local shelters? :( and not so local ones too. If hes been gone a week he may have wandered far! Really hope you guys find him!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Unfortunately, no. I did find evidence of coyotes again. :( I really hope that isn't the case but is definitely a possibility.

flamechica

If I lived closer, I would offer up my dog's nose. We have a beagle/basset hound. Not much that can escape her nose. We went camping a few years ago and my mother in law got up before us and took a morning walk. We got up and took the dogs to go potty. Voodoo (the beagle/basset) puts her nose to the ground like she was hot on the trail of something and kept following it. Then when we decided we wanted to go a different way, she started baying and acting like a fool. We finally get her to stop and we go back to camp. When my mother in law came back we asked her which way she went, sure enough, the trail the dog wanted to go down so bad, was the the way she went.

I really hope they find their fur baby alive and well.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Awe she wanted to go find her. :) that's sweet. I so hope they find him alive. Either someone stole him or he's no longer alive unfortunately.