I failed once again

Addictedtofish

I had to flush my dominant male Demasoni today after I found out he killed his last female. He had killed 11 Demasoni's and 4 Snow white socolofi's. I didnt even get enough fry from his last female to replace the colony, I only have 6 fry growing out. :violent:

Betty

Staff member
You flushed him!? :(

Really sorry for the losses -- he sounded like a real badass, my favorite type of mbuna. :(

did u ever melafix him ? im a 10 gal with melafix 25 - 60 min , straightens em up , there hungry after that for a while , might be like that there weed ppl be talking bout or catnip .. lol but it works , it makes my dovii be a nice guy ...

hopefully u dont find another dead fish in the tank then u will have to flush urself ... seriously dont flush fish its mean , someones kid might want a mean old fish ...have u heard of animal cruelty... lol , but seriously post in free section itll disappear like he is now ...

stierwalt3

That's a drag man! Apparently my Saulosi males are taking each other out...I've lost 5 males in the last couple weeks! I thought I had more time to get rid of them but I guess not!?