hows it going everyone. new from enumclaw. cool pics!!

adal

so finally decided to join a forum, Ive used many but never joined one till now.
So anyways I have a couple of tanks running right now. I had a Eclipse 29g which I just upgraded to a 54g corner(expensive but so worth it)
predrilled with overflow, I just had to add a sump(20g) and pluming. 150 total watts Current USA PC and DIY CO2 in progress. Its supposed to be an
amazon biotope with focus on dwarf cichlids.
In it I have:
Mikrogeophagus ramirezi(GBR)x1
Apistogramma gephyrax1
Apistogramma cacatuoidesx2
Apistogramma iniridaex1
Marbled Hatchets
Cardinal Tetras
Pygmy Corys
Otos
Guppys
Cherry Shrimp
Ghost Shrimp
Apple Snail
MTS
DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

This is a top view of the tank
DSC_0436.jpg

Gephyrax He's about 1.5" right now
DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

This is my GBR he's about 2.4" Boss of the aquarium
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

Iniridae a little over 1" has nice full fins when he's not darting all over the place
He pretty much gets owned by all other cichlids
DSC_0508.jpg

I also have a couple double red cacatuoides that I cant get good pics of.
Can you guys help me identify these plants:
DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

Fyurae

Beautiful setup.

The third plant is an amazon sword, I think. And the fourth looks like some kind of crypt. The first two are those tricky kinds of plants that look kind of like a lot of things, but not exactly like anything.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the comments guys, I wanna add a bunch more plants to the tank once I get the CO2 system going.
I was thinking about adding a pair of discus to the tank, what do you guys think?
oh and this is my other aquarium its a 10g with 20w mini compact light.
Right now it houses about 40 Cherry Shrimp and a African dwarf frog.
Does anyone want the ADF, I find it too time consuming to feed him,you have to put bloodworms right infront of him, otherwise the RCS
will beat him to them!

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

Anthraxx

love that shrimp setup looks great. thanks again for the hook up on those shrimp. i really hope that the yellow thai works out for you. that tank looks great tho so being as big as he is im sure he'll take over everything :p. love the beach in your shrimp setup lolz.

As always, its nice to meet other addicts!