History of Washington FishBox's Banners

Mikey

The top of this list are the oldest banners for the site, and towards the bottom are the newest.

Which one's your favorite?

wafishboxtemp2.png

WAfishboxbanner.png

wafishboxtempramjuly.png

wafishboxaugust2010.png

wafishboxseptember2010.png

wafishboxoct.png

wafishboxNovember2010.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I (Betty) would add the new banners since we restarted the POTM. Starting with February 2015.

Betty

Staff member
It's been a long time since this was updated! It's interesting to look back on the past winners. (That cherry spot tropheus was mine. :D ) Paintguy and Madness -- do I recognize yours too?

There are a lot missing since this was originally posted, but I've added the banners from the time I started posting the potm polls.

Nick_87

I have been searching for that red/orange rainbow fish that was our banner quite a while back. Anyone remeber that or what kind of rainbow it was?

Betty

Staff member
Nick_87 said:
I have been searching for that red/orange rainbow fish that was our banner quite a while back. Anyone remeber that or what kind of rainbow it was?
That banner has been added now.

Thank you to Paintguy for sending the past banners. :beer: I added 10 more to the original post. (The newly added ones aren't in exact order because I don't know the dates on most of them.)

Betty

Staff member
Haha, well, I've put all of the winners' banners since I started doing the potm. I don't know if anyone was saving the banners before that. :?:
Paintguy puts them together for the forum and sent in the ones that he still had.
The tropheus, rusty and betta were mine from a long time ago. :)

Paintguy

I know I must have saved over the original file a few times, so I assume that a couple are lost. 6th one down is my EBJD.

Glad to see that this forum is solid lasting the test of time helping others in this hobby.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
:cheers: My Scruffy (Hairy puffer) made it to the Historic FishBox Banners!

Probably a record in there somewhere for longest time up, without a change up... :lmfao:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
dwarfpike said:
I still say he was taking illegal air in that picture!!!
:lmfao: So there is a deflategate debate as to the puffers psi? lol