Hi, New from the Kitsap Peninsula

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfishie

Hello everyone. Names Lorrie. I am both a saltwater and a freshwater fish keeper. I have had fresh water tanks for hmmm, 20 years or so. I started saltwater a year ago now. I am currently keeping a 75 gal, 55 gal and 34 gal saltwater tank and a 55 gal and two 30 gal planted freshwater tanks. I live on the Kitsap Peninsula in Hansville. I work in North Seattle. I am looking forward to conversing with and meeting everyone, sharing ideas and experiences and making new friends.

A

Anonymous

Hey welcome to the forum. Planted and salt are your s/w tanks reefs? If so that's a lot of lighting. Happy to have you here.

Mikey

Hey, it's a pleasure to have you here. Some great people on here for sure. Glad you joined us! :D

lilfishie

alexmuw said:
/me waves from Silverdale !

Good to see another "local" on here 8)
right back atcha, thanks. It would be nice to see every one get together some time for a bar-b-que or something.

sandnuka

Hey Hey,

Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask any question, I already met allot of people on here and know there are some really smart fish people. We also love pictures, please post some of all your good stuff!

Joe

Kingstature

Welcome

Welcome Lorrie,
Be sure to enter the photo contest with pictures of your fish, you must send your picture in by the 15th of march for this months competion.. Thanks for joining and we are happy to have you amongst our fish junkies on here.. :king:

lilfishie

Kingstature said:
Welcome Lorrie,
Be sure to enter the photo contest with pictures of your fish, you must send your picture in by the 15th of march for this months competion.. Thanks for joining and we are happy to have you amongst our fish junkies on here.. :king:

:lol!: Fish junkies...For most of us thats probably an understatement!
Thanks for the welcome. And March? You must have been asleep for a couple months. :sleep: Turn the pages on your calander over. ;) I will work on getting a picture submitted tonight. Thanks again.

Kingstature

lilfishie said:
Kingstature said:
Welcome Lorrie,

:lol!: Fish junkies...For most of us thats probably an understatement!
Thanks for the welcome. And March? You must have been asleep for a couple months. :sleep: Turn the pages on your calander over. ;) I will work on getting a picture submitted tonight. Thanks again.
LoL...Yeah it was late and I was a couple months behind, What I meant to say was May 15th for those of you not as quick as Lorrie here...Lmao... Im a Dumbass...Lol :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.