Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hey, I'm Ray from Port Orchard and have been a saltwater reef system enthusiast for 4 years now. I am really just starting learn the finer points of reef-keeping. I currently own a 40 gallon, 50 gallon, and 125 gallon tank setup. Next week (May 2010), I plan to bring up a 75 gallon tank to replace the smaller 40 gallon setup that i have outgrown. I hope to learn to learn from the greal pool of knowledge here the washington fishbox and maybe do trades (for equipment, frags, and other livestock).

Thanks,

Ray

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. Seems there's not many saltwater guys yet so tell some friends, nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. I hope to get a reef up and running again someday.

lilfishie

Hey Ray,

Good to meet someone else on the peninsula into the saltwater hobby too. Theres a few people I know on the peninsula one of them is in PO. He is always giving coral away and trading. I can contact him, see if he minds my giving you his email. I'll turn him onto this site too :D

Mikey

Good to have you here, Ray. PM me if you ever have any difficulties with the site. :D It's always nice to have more saltwater guys here!

Status
Not open for further replies.