Hi from midway!

Jacko

Hi all!

I'm alex, thought I'd stop by and say hello... I live around midway/federal way area and work at Midway Tropical Fish and Pets.

I heard about this forum from... I'm not sure but I thought I'd check it out :)

Jacko

:lol: It's not the best, but it's one awesome job to have during high school lol
way better to me than flipping burgers thats for sure

CrashSmAshley

Jacko said:
:lol: It's not the best, but it's one awesome job to have during high school lol
way better to me than flipping burgers thats for sure
My first job when I was in school was a pet store as well. Definitely much better haha! Were you working last Saturday? That's when me and Talon (known as Gosu on here) were there. Tall guy and short girl lol. We spent most of our time in the fish section

Jacko

I don't think I was... trying to remember

I work Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays normally, and most of the time I'm there is spent in back doing water changes... not sure if it was last saturday or the saturday before that that I stopped in for some RO water for the sulawesi tank at home

last few weeks of school, everythings blurred together :lol:

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB jacko! You guys have a good store.... love your cichlid selection! Anyway, we are really glad to have you on here.... show you have a ton of great information you can help out with. We also have some of the most knowledgable people in here to help you if you have any questions.

Jacko

Thanks guys! Make me feel all welcome :)
Working on getting up pics now...

Sandnuka... thanks, it's getting better but I'm still far from happy with our african selection lol... Most everyone listens to me on what to order for my room but the best place to get stuff from the guy who orders doesn't listen to me much

I ask for 12 ikola kaisers, paracyps, cyps, featherfins, and 6 types of shellies... what do i get? 4 dozen compressiceps :roll:
(exaggerated a bit lol, I did get 3 of the shellies I ordered)

protocl said:
Hello and welcome!!!

I was just at that store yesterday for 2 packs of FD food.
Which worker are you?
Mysis and mosquito?
If so, I was the one that helped you... if not, I'm the only white kid there :lol: (I need a haircut btw)

protocl

Yup, is me.

I really did wipe my fish smelling hands on my GF yesterday!

Anways, enjoy this site!!!
Post pictures!!!

stevieB

welcome aboard. i was there on moday i think you sold me the pair of apistos and frozen blood worms. a you get any discount? hahahaha

Caton

Haha, I think I have seen you on some other forum Alex, I just can't seem to NOT find you...

Welcome.

(Hahaha, my first post is welcoming somebody.)

Jacko

Lol, yeah I tend to get around on the forums... :p

AoA is the main one I've seen you on I think... how're the white clouds doin?