Hi from Australia!

Burningfyra

hi there!
ummm Im not good with intros
I live in Brisbane Australia and am a newish fish the reason I joined the hobby was because I love animals and tryed to talk to the owners of the house about getting another pet they kept denying my until I asked about fish tanks and they said I could have one of those. I cant remember when I started researching (it was awhile ago) but I started cycling my tank around the October/November and I got my first tank on the 17th of november. the tank I have now is a ~65 gallon it is 48" x 18" x 18"
the current stocking is
1x desert goby
1x empire gudgeon (planning on getting more so the males really colors up and comes out)
5x Siamese algae eaters (thinking of adding 1 more)
and planning on 8x banded rainbowfish (melanotaenia trifasciata)

I found this forum though someone mentioning it on a fish livestream on youtube. so I decided to join as I kinda know some of the people on that chat.

FishBeast

hi there!
I live in Brisbane Australia and am a newish fish the reason I joined the hobby was because I love animals and tryed to talk to the owners of the house about getting another pet they kept denying my until I asked about fish tanks and they said I could have one of those. I cant remember when I started researching (it was awhile ago) but I started cycling my tank around the October/November and I got my first tank on the 17th of november. the tank I have now is a ~65 gallon it is 48" x 18" x 18"
the current stocking is
1x desert goby
1x empire gudgeon (planning on getting more so the males really colors up and comes out)

I found this forum though someone mentioning it on a fish livestream on youtube. so I decided to join as I kinda know some of the people on that chat.
Welcome! Very cool and active forum we've got here, everyone friendly and helpful! That's a very nice stock list! Share some photos if you can! Our resident Kiwi fish dude @Joel is one of our active members from your region of the world.

Joel

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I had a guy over the other night buying guppies and he had managed a store in Sydney

I've lived in Australia twice - Sydney & Perth.

Burningfyra

Welcome! Very cool and active forum we've got here, everyone friendly and helpful! That's a very nice stock list! Share some photos if you can! Our resident Kiwi fish dude @Joel is one of our active members from your region of the world.

Thanks that stock list is definitely not set in stone I WILL change my mind at least 100 times before I am done.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
hi there!
the current stocking is
1x desert goby

Welcome. I love your avatar. Looking forward to pics of your tank. Will the landlord let you have more than one tank? *ducks*
I have to ask.