Hi All!!!

L190

Just want to post a hi to everyone. Talked to a guy at a fish store and he told me about this place. I have been in the aquarium hobby for 1 year now, after a 9 year hiatus. Back then I raised discus, bred them and raised the fry to a respectable size but had to give up on the hobby since I had to move to eastern Washington for school.
When I first started getting back into the hobby, I started off with two 55 gallon tanks. Then MTS stuck and now I am running 6 tanks and setting up an african cichlid tank. Pics to come of the tanks, I got to go find my camera.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope to learn more about the hobby from this forum.

Welcome to the box! Does your name relate to the Royal Pleco by any chance? I'm not good with plecos, but I figured it was related, somehow. lol.

There are some other pleco nuts around here that know more than me. :)

Can't wait to see your tanks!

L190

Yes sir, it is my favorite pleco. To me, it looks like a giant head with fins.

I wish I had the patience to grow one! Alas, I don't have a tank big enough for one, and I can't supply its diet with driftwood. lol. They do look amazing though!

Madness

Staff member
Welcome. Are you into the exotic Plecos or just the 190? I currently have 25 different types

L190

wow. So far I only have 3 types. Breeding pair of albino long fin bristlenose, L190 (royal), and L200 (green phantom). Madness, I would love to see some pics of your plecos, I want to see what other plecos I can get.

L190

wow madness, pretty cool plecos. I want the blue phantom and para pleco. After watching that video, I am thinking if I should get a tank of just plecos... My wife would kill me if I did

Madness

Staff member
Unfortunately getting some of these requires having them shipped to you, so the cost is increased. I usually will order a couple when I place a big Cichlid order so that the shipping is spread out. Also, the Wet Spot in Portland has a very large selection of Plecos and shipping up here is never more than $25. http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/index.php/fish

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    70.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    93.7 KB · Views: 25

L190

Cool, let me know when is your next order. I might just stop by The Wet Spot sometime when I go to the Columbian River to go fishing. I have been eying their Scleropages Leichardti they have there.