Hey

JimmyZ

Be gone awhile, I was formally JimA. Got tired of being logged off all the time, forgot my password so had a new one sent but still couldn't get back on. :( Anyhoo I set up a new email so here I am as JimmyZ.

Looks like the same peeps here for the most part. All is still the same with me. Go to work, pay bills, raise kids with some fun in between. I am still keeping the one tank of Tropheus and they are doing great.

Got a new camera for Xmas thought you may enjoy a different kind of video, I put the camera in the tank and just set it on the btm, at the 2;30 mark I threw some NLS in for a little action. Enjoy.

Here is a pic overall.

Here is the look from inside the tank.

[youtube]WZoZ4zg98Cs[/youtube]

Hope all is well here will try and keep up a bit more.. Jim

Betty

Staff member
Glad you're back Jim! There are so few of us African keepers left, we can't be losing any more!

Bob

JimmyZ said:
Betty said:
Glad you're back Jim! There are so few of us African keepers left, we can't be losing any more!

Yeah I see that! Too bad in a way, there use to be quite a few..

I am getting more africans by the week it seems. Quickly becoming some of my favorite fish.

A

Anonymous

Hey now, I remember that tank. You haven't been gone that long, but welcome back. :D

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome back.... I'm secretly keeping a a colony of brichardi ...... Don't tell my big american cichlid pals.....