Hello!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick introduction! I currently live in E. Wash, but will be moving to Issaquah in 3 weeks. I have 4 tanks, soon to be 5. I have bettas, emerald corys, black loaches, harlequin rasboras, 1 dwarf gourami, endler's hybrids, a billion malaysian trumpet snails, ramshorn snails, assassin snails and 1 golf ball sized mystery snail. When I move and get my new tank set up (70 gallon) I will be putting in the corys, adding more corys and also some black moors.

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB! the best local fish forum around! What a nice collection of fish you got there.... havent made the move to more aggressive fish yet though, like cichlids huh?
We would love to see all your stuff, so post up some pictures! and welcome to the site.

dkpate

Thanks! I am really excited I was told of this place, since it's local people! My mother-in-law actually lives in Tulalip, so I have spent quite a bit of time in Marysville. :)
I am actually thinking of getting some shell dwelling multi's sometime in the future, but I have to figure out how many more tanks I can sneak in! ;) I have a contact in KY who will give me some for free. My bettas are pretty agressive though haha!

sandnuka

dkpate said:
Thanks! I am really excited I was told of this place, since it's local people! My mother-in-law actually lives in Tulalip, so I have spent quite a bit of time in Marysville. :)
I am actually thinking of getting some shell dwelling multi's sometime in the future, but I have to figure out how many more tanks I can sneak in! ;) I have a contact in KY who will give me some for free. My bettas are pretty agressive though haha!
Next time your in marysville let me know... we can get together a talk it up like fish nerds! lol

dkpate

Finally! Someone who will talk fish with me! Everyone gets so annoyed hahaha! I should be up in the area quite often, since the mom in law lives so close. :) I'll let you know.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the box of fish of Washington.

Hello!

I like fish! Nice to meet you.