Hello! New to Forum

BabyGirl77

Hello! I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Marsha and I was referred by a friend here. I am not sure of his username here, but I know him as Gizmo from another forum. Anyway, I have roughly 10 years fish keeping experience and have two tanks, a 55 and 5.5 gallon. The 5.5 gallon is cycled, which was done in 3 weeks. I did a fish-in cycle, which in my opinion is easier than a fishless cycle. I hope to get to know everyone here and have a blast here. I am new to this forum, but not fish keeping. I just don't have any fish at the moment, but will as soon as I have the money to afford them. Anyway, hello and hope to be of some use to everyone and have some friends here.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome! Where are you located? Members here may be able to help you fill those thanks!

BabyGirl77

Yeah I found that out from him. Just glad I know a couple people on here already. Kinda nice when you know a couple people, you don't feel so scared being new.

Welcome BabyGirl77! And thanks, Gizmo for recruiting more members to our forum! Always a welcoming thing!

Also, it's nice to know more members in Bremerton/Kitsap!

BabyGirl77

Yes I am in Kitsap as well. Yep, Gizmo is the one who told me about this forum. So far so good. Plus PokeSephiroth, you know who I am. We have talked to each other at Farmland when I was looking for a certain little fishy for a friend of mine who lives in Alabama, remember?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BabyGirl77

Yes, I am Marsha. It is good to know a couple people on a forum, I am not too scared to post or chat with people. Also, yes it is good to put a name to the face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk