Hello from Shoreline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digsy

Hi everyone,

I found this forum through a post at plantedtank.net and am glad to see a local forum finally! I started in the hobby about 20 years ago with a goldfish I won at the State Fair and have had freshwater tanks and one saltwater, on and off. Now, I'm mostly into planted tanks and my interest in fish is pretty secondary but I still enjoy the hobby. I currently have a 105 gallon Oceanic tank and an ADA Mini-L, both high tech planted setups. I won't show you a picture of my Mini-L because it's really not in great shape right now but here's a picture of my 105 gallon.

FTSbeforewc.jpg

Digsy

Thanks for the welcome everyone! As far as my Mini-L, I'll show you what it used to look like, at a good time but there's no way you're going to see what it looks like right now. ;)

When it was first set up as a stem jungle:

fulltank81509.jpg

Just after a rescape, before BBA took over (although you can already see it trying to take hold):

ADAfromabove12-17.jpg

A

Anonymous

Well look at you go. Really great tanks and welcome. I love ada tanks I wish they were cheaper would love to set one up.

Digsy

Thanks fish_n_vw! I agree, ADA is way overpriced but I received the tank for Christmas one year and I definitely couldn't turn it down. ;)

Bassman42

Tanks look great, Black Beard is a BITCH!!!! Some fish eat it though like SAEs, CAEs, Flying Foxes, and Ruby Barbs just to name a few. Welcome!!

sandnuka

Welcome to WFB, glad to see more people on here with plant knowledge!!! Now we got answers for that too! Thanks again for joining the team. dont hesistate to ask any questions, lots of people with lots of knowledge in all kinds of stuff!

Digsy

Thank you everyone for the welcome and the compliments! I'll try and post more pics of my tanks in the planted tank section in the next few weeks and am looking forward to see what everyone else in the area is up to as well. It sounds like I need to check out Kianna's tanks too!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the site! I could never even get a single plat to thrive in any of my tanks, so yours are amazing to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.