Hello from Puyallup/Graham

unconv-reefer

2010-09-25193438.jpg
[/img]

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x342/classybug/2010-09-25193453.jpg

I'm a reefer, I have not always done things the conventional way. My 90g reef was set up for 5 years w/out a sump only canister filtration. Just went to a sump/fuge two weeks ago and re-arranged the tank.

Mostly softies and LPS, have a few SPS Been doing fish tanks on and off for 30+ years and still learning

Mikey

WELCOME! Now that is a great looking tank!!! WOW! :affraid:

We're very glad to have you here. Post up in the saltwater section. We're getting a few members interested! :)

Spyral

Welcome to the site! Another SW enthusiast! I have a 25 gallon set up I just started a few months back. So far, I love SW.

lilfishie

unconv-reefer said:
Thanks all, fun and interesting hobby

Nice picture Lilfishie,
Hobby? More like an addiction!!!!!

I have a 75 gal mixed reef, 54 gal softy tank,(mostly zoas in both) and a 34 gal fish only. The 34 gal is being replaced in the very near future with a 90 gal.
There are a lot of pics of the 75 and a few videos. A few of the 54 and just a couple of the 34.

unconv-reefer

I'll try this again, last post disappeared :?:

An addiction to say the least, I'm sticking with the 90g for now as I'm moving up North in a year and a half, but being an addict or Idiot the plan is to buy the house six months to a year in advance so I can get the next tank set up properly 200-300g I'll then use the 90g for a softie/seahorse tank