Hello from nowhere

Caton

Hello,

I am from Brewster, WA. its about 1 hour away from wenatchee and thirty mins from oakanogan. The nearest place I can buy fish is a wal-mart which is in oakanogan. Petco in wenatchee, or Aquarium solutions in spokane (I prefer this store :p )

Mikey

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information on our site. We're very glad to have you. 8)

Kingstature

LOL@Caton, I spent some time on a relatives Apple Orchard there I know Exactly what your talking about...
Who knows I probably know you not Like Brewster and Tonasket are Huge places....Good Luck to you and welcome to the Forum :king: :lol!:

protocl

Welcome!!!

My group and I finished building a restaurant kitchen next to a walmart.
I think it is a Mongolian BBQ place.
Sharing a plaza with a jack in the Box and starbucks.

IceBerg

Caton said:
Hello,

I am from Brewster, WA. its about 1 hour away from wenatchee and thirty mins from oakanogan. The nearest place I can buy fish is a wal-mart which is in oakanogan. Petco in wenatchee, or Aquarium solutions in spokane (I prefer this store :p )
Welcome Caton! I'm very familiar with the Brewster and Bridgeport area. I have great memories of hunting and fishing over there. :D

Caton

Kingstature said:
LOL@Caton, I spent some time on a relatives Apple Orchard there I know Exactly what your talking about...
Who knows I probably know you not Like Brewster and Tonasket are Huge places....Good Luck to you and welcome to the Forum :king: :lol!:
You might...If you went to the last GSAS lecture with Karen Randall you saw me :eek:

Just wondering, I can't seem to find julys Photo contest of the month, can anyone link it to me?

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB.... there was not a POTM contest for june to give july a winner yet.... The pictures will be up to get voted on the first of this month..... gonna be a good contest! prize to the winner too!

Caton

Oh okay...Was there a theme? I had a pretty good photo that could be have been a winner, already has other place :lol:

sandnuka

Gotta be a picture you took of one of your fish (see rules under picture of month thread). oh yeah... its gotta be of a fish. lol. Besides that, your good to go.... winner not only gets to pick one of the prizes, but also gets to be on the front page of our forum!! wooo hoooo! check the home page/Portal to see last months winner.

Caton

Haha, you just wanted to show of right? :lol:

It has to be a fish? What about invertz? NoOoO! Then I lost it :/

I suppose you might as well see it:
DSCF3130-1-1.jpg

A

Anonymous

hah! :twisted: my fish will eat your puny shrimp mortal :twisted: ! (oh god im a nerd).... anyways, WELCOME!!!

:afro: :afro: :lol!: :lol!:

protocl

Caton said:
Haha, you just wanted to show of right? :lol:

It has to be a fish? What about invertz? NoOoO! Then I lost it :/

I suppose you might as well see it:
DSCF3130-1-1.jpg
my silver arowana loves shrimps!

sandnuka

Picture is absolutly gorgeous.... Love how focused it is on the shrimp, and everything blurred in the background... no wonder it has already one a contest... great job....

Dont know why everyone just wants to eat, or feed there fish with you shrimp??? we have some definite fishnerds in here.