Hello from Enfield In the Uk

neonphotos.me

Hi from from Enfield, I've just set up a planted community tank. It's a 92 Gallon or as we say in the UK a 350 litre corner tank. The tank is over stocked with fish at the moment (30+) but I'm doing at 45% water change every week. As stated I've added plants and as much Bog wood that I could get my hands on. Also i found a great Co2 diffuser on eBay not sure how long it will last but it really is pumping out some bubbles into the tank, still feel that I'm missing something in the front of the tank would love to hear some thoughts

464fc7d7db47b626eb044ae889fb3bf6.jpg

dac8dfcbacc6f642b41786b8f1c84bec.jpg

b623fcdd7fc120263d3e640aeba643f2.jpg

daf7e65735fe3f2941d65368890df140.jpg

3a9f31e16db8e195ff8cdf9bf954ca0f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Love the tank and welcome!

I'd love to see a piece of wood that is fairly skinny that also has some nice curves to it .....or maybe some larger rocks in a cool pattern ( but not to block he front.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
image.jpeg image.jpeg Like this one that I have in my 125 in the second pic you can't even see it, but that might be a cool effect for you tank especially if you have kuhli loaches swims all over it and under it!

neonphotos.me

Thanks for your replies, lloyd378 yep I think you may be on to son there, I'm going to try and so more grass like plants (can't remember the real name) and if I can get my hands on some curvy bog wood.

neonphotos.me

I'm not good with plants, so no suggestions, but wanted to say welcome to the forum. Nice looking background and tank. :)
Thanks Betty, the background is polystyrene with concrete form over it, it's what drew me to the tank (I'm told that it takes ages to get it right). I bought it from a guy about 100 miles from where I live I drove down there and knew that it could work for me.