Hello from Bellevue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

My name is Ashley and I currently reside in Bellevue. I work at Mud Bay and dedicated to animals of all kinds. I also have a passion for cars (Sorry, no ricers for me. I prefer a REAL turbo, not a Folger's can on your exhaust). Currently I only have a cycled, divided 10 gallon tank with my 2 bettas: Speedracer (super delta dragon) and Revline (crowntail). I used to breed bettas but haven't done it in a while. I also have 2 apple (golden mystery) snails but I'm looking for 2 nerite snails. I have a java fern on each side and am also wanting some java moss too. Glad to see there's other locals interested in aquariums!

A

Anonymous

Hello Ashley welcome to the fishbox, if you are looking for snails in bellevue check out sierra fish and pets and ask Carl, he's the manager and is a real helpful guy. And just so we have an understanding "REAL CARS" come from Germany right?

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
I worked there last year haha. I know all about that place. No nerites there. Thanks for the welcome :)
Ahh so your one of the hot chicks who work at that joint. I swear they only hire cute girls to keep the fish nerds coming back. Anyway you can try A place fo pets in burien and if they don't have any ask if they can get some for you.

CrashSmAshley

Thanks :) Now I'm the "hot chick" (don't see it...sorry) at Mud Bay in Overlake haha. And Burien? That's kinda far for me. I have another forum I'm a member of and just buy from breeders on there usually lol

A

Anonymous

CrashSmAshley said:
And Germany? Of course! The bf and I have an A4 B5 :) Just put in a Garrett GT2rs

Nice my wife is driving a eurovan and in the process of a 83 bunny restoration. Pretty sure her plans include a 1.8t swap and an extream dump (possibly airbags). I'm on a stock a 85 westy golf (vr6 plan in the future). Hah cars and fish on one furom dope!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashSmAshley

1.8T FTW. And fish and cars in one forum would be pretty sick haha. I never knew this forum existed. Too bad I missed the Mod choosing haha.

sandnuka

Hey and welcome! I am very impressed you can keep a 10gal chem good! That by itself is a very hard thing... i know, I tried to keep one.... Gave up....
anyway, there is a ton of good info on here, and dont hesitate to ask a question. plus, Ive seen some pretty good stuff for sale/free in here so you can even get a bigger setup. and please send pictures of your stuff, we love that, and enter the photo of the month contest!

Addictedtofish

Nerite snails

talk to bobby from bobbys water world he might still have some for sale, he did as of last week. He lives in Everett.

CrashSmAshley

Addictedtofish said:
talk to bobby from bobbys water world he might still have some for sale, he did as of last week. He lives in Everett.
I actually already did haha. There's a local store about 12 minutes away from me that sells them. However, if I still can't find java moss then I will be getting some from him.

GiantKOK

should have gone with a VW. lol ive had 11 of them in the past and regret selling my last one.. now im stuck in a mazda :( but thats soon to change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.