Hello and Greetings from MLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendrilsfor20

Hello all,

kingstature posted on Craigslist, and I did a little googling and ended up here. I am brand-new to the hobby (six weeks now) and I'm looking for guidance/advice/comments. I have one 20g tank with a single Electric-Blue Johanni in it right now. Scott is a charmer.

scottv.jpg

I live up in Mountlake Terrace, and it's awesome that there's a local community supporting us!

Mikey

Welcome! If you have any questions, post in the appropriate section and let us know! We're here to help you. Also, I've bred Electric-Blue Johannis (well they did the work :p ) and it is very fun to do. If you ever have the urge to do so, let me know and I'll be glad to help. they are prolific mouth-brooders and do well in water with a high PH. Thanks for joining! :D

Kingstature

awesome you found us welcome, I will be glad to hook you up with some Jag's if your still interested..
Welcome to the forum we are very happy to have you... :king:

sandnuka

Hey, and welcome to WFB! good choice on going with african cichlids.... They are what initially got me started in my hobby/addiction! lol.... They are very cool fish, and your lil' guy there is gorgeous show quality! Take some pictures, enter in the picture of the month contest... ask lots of questions we are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.