hello again from Spokane

ian_draco

Hello everyone,

i'm back. for whatever reason i have not been able to access my old account for a couple years. i've tried several times to contact this site to try to get my account reset with no luck. finally got fed up and started a new account. i was formerly iandraco. i'm now ian_draco. a little frustrated but glad to be back. i'm primarily a african cichlid and pleco breeder located in Spokane, WA, but i'm now thinking of adding some shrimp and guppies to my collection for a change of pace. i'm never giving up on my cichlids though. anyways just saying hello again. looking forward to chatting with you guys again!

ian

FishBeast

Hello everyone,

i'm back. for whatever reason i have not been able to access my old account for a couple years. i've tried several times to contact this site to try to get my account reset with no luck. finally got fed up and started a new account. i was formerly iandraco. i'm now ian_draco. a little frustrated but glad to be back. i'm primarily a african cichlid and pleco breeder located in Spokane, WA, but i'm now thinking of adding some shrimp and guppies to my collection for a change of pace. i'm never giving up on my cichlids though. anyways just saying hello again. looking forward to chatting with you guys again!

ian
Hey man! Welcome! lots of people here doing shrimp and guppies :)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Welcome back, Ian!

In a year or so, I expect to be a shrimp expert here, by the way, so hang around. lol