GSAS home show - So good!

Joel

Administrator
Staff member

Surely already posted but heres my review.

I just watched the GSAS 2017 home show and it was great.

I was sitting there thinking "Its so cool I know people from this city", when watching the video. Wondering what you were all doing while it was being shot and thinking "wonder if we were all on the chat having a rant".

And then @Loren and @Keefe appeared and I was thinking "These are my buddies!!! So cool!".

@Loren I hope you find this funny; for some totally unknown reason I thought prior to the video you had a german accent or similar - absolutely no idea why my mind assumed that. So imagine my supprise when you actually sound american! LOL

Such a great scene in Seattle.

There was this quote on someones wall that was zoomed in on, "The best things in life aren't things", so true.

Loren

Surely already posted but heres my review.

I just watched the GSAS 2017 home show and it was great.

I was sitting there thinking "Its so cool I know people from this city", when watching the video. Wondering what you were all doing while it was being shot and thinking "wonder if we were all on the chat having a rant".

And then @Loren and @Keefe appeared and I was thinking "These are my buddies!!! So cool!".

@Loren I hope you find this funny; for some totally unknown reason I thought prior to the video you had a german accent or similar - absolutely no idea why my mind assumed that. So imagine my supprise when you actually sound american! LOL

Such a great scene in Seattle.

There was this quote on someones wall that was zoomed in on, "The best things in life aren't things", so true.
Actually I am mostly Irish but I couldn't get the Irish accent correct even with a gun to my head.

Last edited: