Greetings from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse705

I am stationed in Baghdad Iraq, but i will be coming back to fort lewis soon. I am going to try to get back into this hobby when i get back. I do have a wanted ad up if you wanna check that out and see if you got anything for me lol. looking forward to getting to know some of yall and safe fish keeping!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the fishbox, and when you get home welcome back to the hobby. be safe over there.

Kingstature

We got your back, Just like you got ours.. I can help set you up when you return..Im sure other wont mind helping you either.. Stay sharp and safe travels... Welcome to WFB :king:

jesse705

thanks everyone

thank yall for the welcomes and the prayers... i should be on my way home in about 2 or 3 months not much longer to go. before i joined the army i used to breed cory cat fish with alot of luck. but i have always wanted to breed angel fish but i could never get them to pair up!!! and when i had the angels in my tank they would eat my cory cat eggs lol. so this time i want to start with just a breeding pair of angel fish.

sandnuka

Welcome to WFB, glad your getting some personal time to unwind and talk fish with us!! Prayers and thoughts are with you for a safe return...

Status
Not open for further replies.