Greeting from Whatcom County

Hello fellow forum dwellers!

My name is Marshall. I am located just North of B'ham. Some of you folks might know me, but many likely don't! I am a card carrying GSAS member ;) and in fact I'll be attending the BIG PLANT & FISH AUCTION on NOVEMBER 14TH.

It's likely been a year since my last auction and I am super excited to get down there and see what will be available.

I have kept a variety of species in the past. However, my current obsession lies in invertebrates as well as catfish. Looking forward to being a random contributor here on the forums!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hi Marshall,

Perhaps other newbies like me would enjoy the deets on this event you reference? Where? When? Why? I looked in the events section here and did not see a post about it.

I've never been to a show like this and would love to consider making the trip to check it out.

Vicki

Vicki,

Great idea. You can visit the website here: http://www.gsas.org/ It's what I would call our state's local Aquarium society.

Look for the first post on that homepage under "Latest News". You'll find a brief description, meeting place and time. For those of you that haven't attended it's a bunch of fun... expect a lot of plants from other local hobbyists and some other live critters.

If you've never attended and you love the hobby... you should try and make time to attend it can be a blast!

Also Jeffro thanks for the warm welcome as well! As you know it's a major trip for us Whatcom county folk. I'll likely be taking the day off work and getting a hotel room to make the most of my trip to Seattle. :thumbsup

Hope to see everyone there!

Marshall